ICICI Bank Offers : Farmer Finance / Agriculture Loan/ Krishi Loan
ICICI Bank offers a range of agriculture loans. You can use our overdraft facility to meet the cost of cultivation and working capital activities for farming and allied activities. We also offer term loans for buying cattle, purchase of equipment for irrigation and other agricultural requirements.
What are the types of agriculture loans available for me?
Farmer Finance supports you using a whole farm approach – support in all aspects of agriculture. Our agriculture loans meet your both short term and long term credit needs.
Retail Agri Loan - Kisan Credit Card / Kisan Card
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) is a specially designed credit card for farmers. This card gives you the facility of a hassle free and convenient credit to meet your day to day farming requirements.
Long term Loan for agriculture & allied activities (Agri Term Loan)
You can get term loans to buy cattle or agriculture equipment as a part of the Agricultural Term Loan (Agri TL) scheme from ICICI Bank. Repay these loans over a period of 3-4 years in monthly/Half yearly/ Yearly instalments as per your convenience.
You get multiple benefits with ICICI Bank Agriculture loans:
- Simplified documentation
- Easy and convenient loan
- Flexible loan repayment options based on your income
- Attractive interest rates
- No hidden charges
- Quick processing
- Non-mortgage loans are also available
What are the benefits of availing the Kisan Card / Kisan Credit Card facility from ICICI Bank?
ICICI Bank Kisan Credit Card comes with a host of benefits, some of which are:
- Convenient banking: You need not to compromise with your day to day work while banking with us. Experience the new age banking with ICICI Bank through large branch & ATM network with 24*7 customer care support
- Wide network: ICICI Bank Kisan Credit Card can be used at any bank’s ATM apart from ICICI Bank’s large coverage of 10,000+ ATMs across the country
- Card limit: The Kisan Credit Card limit is sanctioned for 5 years with one time documentation and shall be renewed every year based on your farming requirements
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for ICICI Bank Kisan Card / Kisan Credit Card?
Following are the basic requirements to avail Kisan Credit Card from ICICI Bank:
- The applicant should be in the age group of 18-70 years
- Owns a piece of agricultural land
What are the documents required to apply for Krishi Loan / Kisan Card?
You need to submit the following documents while availing the loan:
- Simplified application form
- KYC Documents
- Land documents
- Security PDC
- Any other document, as per sanction condition
Disclaimer: All the information is taken from ICICI website as on publish date of this info, if any change or alteration occurs, we are not liable for that. For final rates, please contact to your nearest branch.